Here's Acheron! *Pictures!*

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThatsMySimi

Reaction score
There aren't many pictures (Only 10), but it'll be enough to remind you all how cute he is! He was really timid on my bed - I hadn't had him on my bed in a while. But he warmed up to it a little. I feel bad for not giving him as much people lovin' as he deserves in the last little while, but that's all changing.

Also, I've started doing what I said I wouldn't when I named him Acheron... I've started calling him Ack! lol... Doesn't seem to bother him!

Yayz, I gets to sits on yourz bed!?

IMG_7305.jpg

Wat youz means Iz supposed to playe?

IMG_7309.jpg

Youz no serous, is you?

IMG_7310.jpg

Dang, youz serous - okayz, lookies, I'z movin'!

IMG_7308.jpg

Morez movins!

IMG_7311.jpg

Doing my stretzhes!

IMG_7314.jpg

Whatz, u laughin at me?

IMG_7313.jpg

Then I tranced him to check his nails, which need cut, and I thought up a question to ask all you rabbit people. When you trance a rabbit, do they stay on their back by choice, or is it supposed to be that they can't get up? Ash was laying there, and I picked a mat (just a little one) off his foot, and when I was done, he juct turned himself over and walked away... Does he stay there by choice?

Here are a couple of picutres from when I tranced him.
IMG_7322.jpg

IMG_7320.jpg

And last, his new housing! Now just to buy him some toys that he actually likes... I'm also thinking of training him to go in a harness, not that he needs to know, I just think it'd be cute!
IMG_7299.jpg

Hope you enjoyed!
Shay & Ash

ThatsMySimi wrote:
IMG_7309.jpg

Youz no serous, is you?

IMG_7310.jpg

IMG_7320.jpg
I love his face what a cutie!!!!!!!!!!! the trance one just makes me want to come through the pic and kiss him right on his bunny face. Very cute!!!!!!

He's a doll. :) I remember when I got him, we had been looking at rabbits all day, and I was almost certain I wasn't going to find the Holland Lop I wanted (I saw planety of other breeds (It was a rabbit show) - a English lop I REALLY WANTED), and then we went in to watch the show, and a friend of my mothers (my mom used to show rabbits) pointed us in the direction of a holland lops breeder. She took out a tort female, and offered her to me, but then I saw Ash out of the corner of my eye. I asked to see him, and she talked like she didn't want to get rid of him - then offered him to me for a very good price! :) I'm very happyI came home with the bunny I did.

IMG_7320.jpg

So. Cute. Must. Look. Away. Too. Cute. For. Words. Oh. No. I. Can't. Stop. Looking. Ack! (Ha ha!)

:inlove:Wook at dat widdly wuvvy bunny facey wacey :bunnyheart.

You must send him to meee! He is so adorable! He's like a cross between two of my bunnies. Has he been neutered yet? I want him!

Thank you so much for sharing, he has turned into the most cutest little patootie! :inlove:

He has the most perfect little loppy bunny cheeks, and ears, and feetsies, and mouth...

...I want him!

Thanks guys. He is pretty cute, if I do say so myself...

He hasn't been neutered yet. Once I've got the cash, I'll get him neutered. But I'm in no hurry right now. Eventually, once my life has calmed down, I may see about getting Simi back (if he still has her - I did tell him that if he finds the perfect little girl/or boy looking for her, he could get rid of her), or getting another rabbit, but that wouldn't be for a LOOOONG time. Life's too confusing and busy right now, and so close after getting rid of Simi and Sisi, I just wouldn't feel right... I'm working on getting the cash to neuter him, though... Trying to think of ways to afford it... I'm going to have to talk to some Canadian members to see how much it cost them to get a male neutered... Then to some of the members who are familiar with Houlton Maine... Mayhave to take him over there to get it done.

I figure I got lucky with him, if you ask me, he's a pretty nice Holland Lop, and I do belive I only paied $25-30 for him!

:)

Back