Here is My new Bun

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LizBuns

Reaction score
100_1253.jpg

Apparently this bun has been surrendered to this shelter TWICE. The first time her name was Lola. When she was surrendered for a second time, the person who adopted her lied about finding her running around outside, and the shelter didn't realize right away that she had been there before. They named her Imogene before they found out. So I'm wondering what I should call her...

Aww!!! She's so cute!! She looks a bit like my Maisie girl...

Is she brownish or grayish?

Good on you for taking the sweetie in!! :)

Hmm maybe take the letters from both names and see if you can create a name?

Aww...what a cutie!! I love that agouti color...

Can't wait to hear what you name her! If I had a bun like that, I'd probably name her Nutmeg. :)

She is ADORABLE!! Congrats!! :D

I like Nutmeg....

She looks just like Pebbles! :shock:

Maybe try thinking of a completely new name.... to match her brand new start in life? :) Although, I'm stumped.... Although I've always wanted to name a bunny Brownie, and she is brown! :p

Awww, she is soo cute! :DI love her big brown eyes.

I think Lola is a good name for her, she looks like a Lola. Haha, so sweet and inncoent. Or Nutmeg, that's cute too.

Karlee

So cute! She looks like Pebbles and Teresa. I think you can name her whatever you want, she doesn't know her name. She's your girl now. I personally like the suggestion of Nutmeg!

I want more pics! Look like Teresa and Pebbles just became triplets!

How adorable!!

I love the name Lola!

And Autumn I love that song!!

'Here name was Lola, She was a show girl'

Copocabana ROCKS !!
:D

What a cutie! I'm glad she has a forever homw now with you.:biggrin2:

Latest posts

Back