Here is my latest drawing!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirsterz09

Reaction score
After a good few days here is my finished drawing of the velociraptor.

tn_Velociraptor.jpg

Thanks :) I was worried that the white area where the light hits it might look bad lol! But it seems ok

thanks everyone, it took ages to do lol!

WHOA! the detail on the scales is awsome!!!
im glad you go around to doing it since your sick spell.
keep it up!!

irishlops wrote:
keep it up!!
Thanks :D It took me ages to get fully over it I didn't have the energy to do anything lol!
I'm planning on drawing a African Wild dog next. I'm trying to build up a portfolio for the animation course next year.

Thanks for all your kind comments I'm trying to get it up on my website but it's taking ages to load lol!

kirsterz09 wrote:
irishlops wrote:
keep it up!!
Thanks :D It took me ages to get fully over it I didn't have the energy to do anything lol!
I'm planning on drawing a African Wild dog next. I'm trying to build up a portfolio for the animation course next year.
OMG! thats such a concidence as after my printer is working, which also is a scanner,,..
(which means no art to show:()
an wild african hunting dog was on my list because of the colours!!!
snaps:)

lol that is a concidence, well I will def post mine when it's done and will be really looking forward to seeing yours too!

kirsterz09 wrote:
lol that is a concidence, well I will def post mine when it's done and will be really looking forward to seeing yours too!
:) im looking forward to seeing your one aswell.:D
but. i guess the printer/scanner thing will be fixed by september. so roughly by then:)

cool I'll be eagerly awaiting till then :)

lol

;)
i just heard it to day, and thought i would try and use it.

but, whoa, i would never atempt a dinosaura because of scales and colours and things.
im sure it will look art gallery standard when its finished:biggrin2:

lol well it is a long process, if by finished you mean the dino, it is fin the white area is supposed to be where the light hits the scales lol, I copied it off a Jurassic park pic of one of the raptors.

kirsterz09 wrote:
lol well it is a long process, if by finished you mean the dino, it is fin the white area is supposed to be where the light hits the scales lol, I copied it off a Jurassic park pic of one of the raptors.
:embarrassed: :shock: sorry i so instulted you there.....
i just draw in a differnt style and thought atomatically you were going to do that thing i do in my head...:(

sorry.

Latest posts

Back