Here are the pics... let me know what you think

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whew, I'm glad you got pictures after waiting for so long! How old are they?

To me the ears on both look long for Hollands, but I think that only really matters for show animals. If you don't show and are just breeding pets then I think they're lovely. That buck has a really cute little face, and the doe has a nice build. :)

Very nice, but need to see them close up, so, please send them to Las Vegas. Also may take us a long while to form an opinion, but we will send you pics on a regular basis, I promise. :pleaseplease:

Last edited:
I'm glad you finally got pictures!

What are your plans for the rabbits? Type-wise, the doe appears to be longer through the body. Her crown is slipped, which causes the ears to point forward. She also has lighter bone and appears to be slightly pinched in the hindquarter.

The buck's photo makes him a bit harder to evaluate because it's sort of an odd angle. But he appears to have similar faults, maybe weaker in the shoulder too.

Based on these pictures only, I wouldn't recommend these two rabbits as a breeding pair because they appear to have similar faults. However, if you have a buck that is shorter through the body with more mass, that could help correct the doe's faults.

I hope this helps. :)

I'm new to bunnies still so can't evaluate their show or breeding potential but they are lovely buns! What about personality info on the buns? While I love beautiful buns it is important to me that they be good natured & ideally cuddlers for me. I would love to have either or both of them! Glad you finally got the pix you had requested! Best wishes with making a decision on the buns!

I think they will most likely be used for pet breeding since there are no shows close to bhoffman. I think they are very cute! Looks like you might be able to get a variety of tort colors depending on what they carry. Glad you finally got pictures!

Thanks everyone. Yes, they will be mainly for pets, we do not have any shows near us.. I believe the closest is 8 hrs. at least. Hubby still isn't convinced with the whole bunny thing to let me travel for shows lol. I will get there eventually. I appreciate all the feedback.

Back