Here are some pics of my new rabbit!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evey

Reaction score
Leonardo, or Leo, is finally home!!

He got neutered today and is doing well so far. This vet even gave me metacam...finally a vet that gets it right, haha. I don't even know if he'll need any, but it's great to have some just in case.

Duchess is very upset with me right now...she is glaring at Leo. Mr. Evey seriously seems thrilled though! He even binkied in his cage just looking at Leo, lol!

Ok, here are some pics!!

Leo-1.jpg

Look at hiscute, white nose...awww!

Leowhitenose.jpg

Leo.jpg

-Kathy

He's adorable! AWW! I love his name too :D. Poor Duchess.. hehe ;).

I hope he recovers from his neuter and settles into your home nicely!

gosh, so...now Duchess is fine with Leo, but today Mr. Evey got crazy!

I let him out to play and he's been so mean to Leo (in his cage) and ME!

He tried to attackLeo in his cage (I now have the poor guy barricated), and when I stopped the "fight", Mr. Evey attacked me :grumpy:

Poor things.

Yup, I've been through that with my two. I figured that they really couldn't be open to go into one anothers cage. Especially if the bun is still in there. It just spells disaster. Have you been able to put them in a neutral territory?

It will def test your patience but it will be well worth it in the end.

Good luck

*jackie

Hey, everyone!

Leo is great! He's been out running around today, and he's a sweetie.

But, he is not litter trained AT ALL, lol. Like, I don't think he's pooped in it once. And his fleece bed in there is already disgusting...I think this little guy needs some carefresh bedding until he understands how to use the potty!

Latest posts

Back