Henri, just lounging

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angoralvr

Reaction score
I got some good pictures of Henri on my computer finally.
DSC01026.jpg

DSC01031.jpg

DSC01027.jpg

I need a better background, he blends in to the white too much!

Aww...Henri is GORGEOUS!!

:inlove:

He's just too cute! He looks like he's got kabuki lipstick on! just a touch in the center of pink! LOL!

What an absolutely magnificent bunny! When I saw his first pic I almost thought he was a stuffed doll, he's just so beautiful. :inlove: LOL...and I just love the look on your kitty when Henri is approaching him. :biggrin2:

I haven't seen that many English angoras, so I hope you plan on posting lots more pics...what a sweetheart!!

aurora369 wrote:
I moved your thread to the blog section so you can keep updating this thread with more pictures!

He's a very handsome boy!

--Dawn
Awesome, sound like a good idea to me! You guys will probably think he looks pretty funny right now though. . . . he is shedding in a wierd pattern and has some spots where he looks almost bald!

Bassetluv wrote:
What an absolutely magnificent bunny! When I saw his first pic I almost thought he was a stuffed doll, he's just so beautiful. :inlove: LOL...and I just love the look on your kitty when Henri is approaching him. :biggrin2:

I haven't seen that many English angoras, so I hope you plan on posting lots more pics...what a sweetheart!!

Thank you. Lots of people think that. One of my friends actually showed up at my house because she didn't believe me that he was real. She had to actually see him.

I will get more pics on here soon.

Here are a few more. . . I might have posted these when I joined but since Henri has his own blog thread now, I figured I would post them here.

puppy1.jpg

Henri1.jpg
merchen.jpg

bunny.jpg

The first pic is the one I texted to a bunch of people when I first got him. Some people didn't believe he was real, a few others asked me if he was a puppy!

angoralvr wrote:
bunny.jpg

The first pic is the one I texted to a bunch of people when I first got him. Some people didn't believe he was real, a few others asked me if he was a puppy!
LOL, he looks like a slipper! He is such an awesome looking bunny. And spoiled by the looks of it too!

I thought he looked like a cute little stuffed animal! He's adorable with his ear hair hanging down!

Is it hard to keep his fur clean and unmatted?

Bo B Bunny wrote:
I thought he looked like a cute little stuffed animal! He's adorable with his ear hair hanging down!

Is it hard to keep his fur clean and unmatted?
lol! I wish that I could say it wasn't. . . but yes it is, mostly because EVERYTHING sticks to his fur. I have to brush him everyday to keep it all off of him. If not, I end up with a bunny full of hay (and whatever else happens to fall on him, or he brushes up against.) Right now he is shedding though so I cut his hair shorter so he doesn't look so funny. I wish I had taken a picture before I cut him though, he looked HILARIOUS, he had a fluffy butt, but that was the only part of him that was really still fluffy at all.

Aww...he looks so HUGGABLE!!! What a handsome boy...I would just love to SNUGGLE with that fur!! *sigh*

:inlove:

He really does look like a bunny slipper! How adorable!!! Yeah, everyday brushing has to suck, but I would hate to have to brush out the matts and debris if you didn't. That would suck worse!

Back