Help!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Poppies are toxic to rabbit but I don't know if it is toxic in seeds but are their any strange activity that your rabbit is doing? Or any tooth grinding, hunching, and pressing? I will do more research but I hope your bunny is fine

So I found this on Google but I can't find any research on rabbits being killed by poppy seeds, but poppies that are in their flower form is very toxic for rabbit but it is confirmed that poppy seeds are also poisonous to dogs but I advise you to talk/go to your vet for safety precautions. I know that you already put the seeds away from the rabbit and I hope your rabbit is safe.

So I found this on Google but I can't find any research on rabbits being killed by poppy seeds, but poppies that are in their flower form is very toxic for rabbit but it is confirmed that poppy seeds are also poisonous to dogs but I advise you to talk/go to your vet for safety precautions. I know that you already put the seeds away from the rabbit and I hope your rabbit is safe.
Thank you for all your help! Bunnies are doing great!
& sorry for the late response.

Latest posts

Back