Help

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ellasrabbits1

Reaction score
My bunny Sugar jumped out of my arms. She fell and her head tilted and she started rolling uncontrollably. What should I do?? She is acting normal now and her head is no longer tilted.

Just to clarify, rabbits hide the fact they are injured. I just realized my old post makes it sound like rabbits go into hiding. No, they try to act like everything is ok for as long as they possibly can. This helps them avoid predators. i hope Sugar is ok but only a vet will know for sure. Is she eating, drinking and pooping?

Just to clarify, rabbits hide the fact they are injured. I just realized my old post makes it sound like rabbits go into hiding. No, they try to act like everything is ok for as long as they possibly can. This helps them avoid predators. i hope Sugar is ok but only a vet will know for sure. Is she eating, drinking and pooping?

She is eating drinking pooping and acting normal!! I'm not sure if I should take her to the vet or not because she is acting perfectly normal.

Latest posts

Back