Help!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cookiesandcream

Reaction score
My pregnant doe is 31 days, she built a nest on day 28 and didn't touch it again and finally right now she is pulling fur and lining the nest, she's an inside bunny so I can watch her from where I am but she keeps thumping as she's doing it, is she thumping cos she's in pain and in labour or something else, she's a very social bunny and not a thumper she does not get scared easily

Mine just did the same thing minus the thumping! She ignored her nest for days, and were it not for the bouncing nelly I would have assumed it to be a false pregnancy, and then at 3:15am (almost 3 hours ago now!) She woke me up with the noise of her pulling fur again and adding to the nest. 10 minutes later she started grunting, and 15 minutes after that she left behind a wriggling pile of fur! Not sure how many are in there yet, but I'll check in a few hours when the sun is actually up.

Congrats on your 4 precious kits!

Is that question for me or cookiesandcream? Mine is the one who found herself a sperm donor, yes. Looks like we have 4 kits as well! :)

Latest posts

Back