Help!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just an update on Lucy. She's doing great!!! She is off all medications...her last dose was Wednesday morning before her vet visit at noon that day. He is 90% sure it was digestive related and not her teeth. She looked fine, was well-hydrated, etc. He wanted to take her off all medications. If she got worse again, I was to call and get an appointment to have her teeth filed.

Happy to report, she's been fine! Pooping normal now, getting excited again when I bring the veggies in in the morning, happily eating and grazing on her hay and loving life!!

Thank you guys so much for all the kind words and thoughts and mostly all the advice. I'm still cautiously watching her though but, as each day goes by, I'm more confident that he was right.

Now though I am MUCH more prepared should this happen again to her or Kanga (my other little bunny). I have ample supply of critical care on hand now (ordered some online), ample supply of bene-bac on hand now (ordered some of that online too). I have a little pain medicine left I could use if I had to but not much...he wouldn't just give it out to have....I wish he would...but, he wouldn't. At least now though, I feel more prepared and know what to do.

Latest posts

Back