HELP!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LovinLops

Reaction score
It isn't diarrhea, but kind of wet and soft. Clumped together little circles were stuck to Anakins' bum when I picked him up. He had been nibbling at some news paper, but it was an advertisement and I didn't know that's not something he can have til this morning! He hasn't been exposed to anything else, do you think it will pass or he should go to a vet? Really nervous, he's my first bunny and I'm trying to do a goo job:/

Oh my goodness! I can not believe that in all the things I've read and all the people I've talked to, cecal pellets never came up! I was seriously panicking. K, it seems every question I've had so far you were able to help. My day will be much less stressful thanks to you. Happy 4th!

I agree! Sounds just like Cecotrophs(cecal pellets). Sometimes that happends (that they don't eat the cecotrophs) when they're little especially.

Sorry that this is kind of off topic, but they can't have ads?
This is good to know as I was using them in his litter box... thanks.:blushan:

^Ellie-I've never heard of not giving them adds. Maybe something with color ink? I don't see how it would be too different from newspaper, which is what some of the paper bedding is made of.

I think it has something to do with the ink that is used in color advertisement, but don't quote me. Noelle had excess cecals and it resolved when I cut back on her pellets.

fantaysah wrote:
The ads have the shiny paper. Its something in the shiny part that is bad
The shiny paper is treated paper for high definition. Usually used in advertisement. All I know is regular newspaper is sterile and the ink on the newspaper is vegetable. The inserts, that center section with all the advertisements in it, is produced by an outside printer. Not held to vegetable ink or sterile paper.

K

Latest posts

Back