Help!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnylovexoxo

Reaction score
Last night I sat my phone on top of my rabbits cage. I woke up this morning and it had fell through.... My phone has a rubber case, and it looks like my bun has eaten a lot of it... I have no clue what to do! I'm really worried about blockage. ):

16874_211032_080000000.jpg

There used to be a big rubber flap there, but Dexter ate it!

16874_211033_100000000.jpg

16874_211034_110000000.jpg

16874_211035_340000000.jpg

That's all the rubber he's eaten off the case. If anybody could give me advice it would be extremely helpful!!!

Rabbits LOVE rubber. Remote control buttons are also a favorite. I have no idea why.

I would suggest lots of hay and water to help push things through the system. Keep a close eye on poo production for the next couple days and if it stops go to the vet ASAP.

Good luck :pray:

Agree with Brandy. Lots of hay and water to help move things through. And monitor poo.

Silly bunny. Hoping all is well and what she shouldnot haveeaten passes quickly.

K:)

Kinda like my 15 month old son, he chews off any rubber pieces he can whether its off remotes, computer mouse's, brushes..lol..sounds like dexter has something in common with my skin kid.

I would monitor very close. The phone could have had lead in it.

My rabbit ate my bicycle tire...

Like others said, lots of hay and fluids to help push it out but it should be okay. I hope all is well now. :)

He's doing a lot better! I forgot about his tummy medicine the vet gave us the time he decided to eat my makeup :headsmack I think that helped get things moving, lol! Thanks for the help everybody :)

Latest posts

Back