help!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirsterz09

Reaction score
Basically we had a annoying fly that was keeping us awake in our bedroom and we tried to catch it but it was too quick so we used vapona fly and wasp killer spray to kill it and I was wondering when it would be safe to re-enter the room as it says not to inhale the spray (don't know if that means sticking it up you nose or breathing it in in general) but I'm scared to go to sleep till I know I'm not at risk!

I would open the windows in the room and let it air out if there are a lot of fumes..

You're pretty much fine, those sprays dissipate after about 10 minutes, make sure there is some air flow though.

thanks for the comments well it had seemed to of worked but this morn we've been woken by yet another one!!! I have repeated the procedure, now I know it's safe and are currently waiting to return to bed for the 2cd time. Darn flies don't know where they're coming from as currently have no windows open!!!!

Alot of the stuff say to not inhale.. because some people actually use it to get high and they don't want to be liable for brain damage ( -.- )
It wouldn't of been that bad to go in the room, not like you (like you said) stuck it up your nose. May not smell good but it wouldn't do much. Just maybe a little headache, but because of the smell.

Latest posts

Back