HELP!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbit_whisperer

Reaction score
My grandma had a heart attack this afternoon,she's doing fine now but I'm so worried. not to mention scared, for thefirst time in my life I'm terrified.

I cant function at all worrying about her.

can anyone help?

I'm sorry to hear that, but it is good she is recovering :)

It's ok to be scared, that is natural when you love someone and something like this happens.

There is probably not too much people can do to help, except 'listen'(more like read), and I am more than willing to listen if you want totalk about it at all, either on here, on via PM. It is important tokeep talking about how you feel, and your fears; make sure you don'tbottle it up.

Have you talked to someone to find out fully what is going on? Likeyour parent/s/guardian/s, older siblings or anyone like that? Maybe ifyou fully understood what happened and what will happen from now on,that might help?

Hang in there honey.

My mom just called us here at school, she simplytold us our grandma had a heart attack,but she's ok for the moment.they dont know what happened, besides the heart attack that is.

I'm just so worried, since the people here at my school are just goingthrough their regular things, and my sister is crying i thought iwouldn't have anyone to talk to.

You dont know how much it means to me that someone cares, alot of people in my life dont seem to care lately....:bigtears:

:hug1

How long is it until you can go home?

Maybe being alone might help. Is there anywhere at school you could gojust to ahve some time out from things? Maybe a school nurse orsomewhere like that?

It's ok to cry, so allow yourself to cry.

Do you have any friends that you can get a hug from or anything likethat? Maybe it might help you to feel a bit productive and maybe makeyour grandma a get well soon card or something like that :)

Here if you want a chat

Tracy

We care! And it sounds as though she has gotthrough it fine, if anything was going to happen to her it would havehappened at the time so you just need to be positive and be happy youdidn't lose her, and talk to anyone you feel close to about your fears,i'm sure they will be more happy to listen than you think.

grumpybabies wrote:

DITTO !!

Sending prayers and good thoughts!!
:pray:

guardian_angel.jpg

I am so sorry to hear about your grandma,My prayers are with you andyour family. I am sending a angel to watch over you and grandma.

God Bless

Bunnylady:hug2:

Oh no! I just saw this! I'm so glad your grandmais doing alright. Hugs and prayers for you and your family:hug1:bestwishes:

:pray:my granny dies two years ago and it wasvery hard as i was extremely close to her and she lived with us. I wasdevastated. Ipray you dont have to gothrough that soon and your granny fully recovers. :pray:

Latest posts

Back