HELP!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just one last update and then I will let this thread be....

This morning he is doing great! He greeted us as normal and let us know he was ready to start the day! He has had a morning treat (craisin) which disapeared at lightning speed and then hopped around for a little while before showing us that all is well in the potty department.

No more carrots for him, at least not two at a time, more like a 1/4 of a baby carrot/day!

Ok, I must go to work now! Thanks again to everyone, especially Spring!!!!

chaoticfun wrote:
Ok, here is an update!

He is hopefully on the way to a recovery. He has ate a craisin and a few pellets that were in my hand with the craisin. I just put him in his cage, where he checked out his treat bowl and briefly munched on a grainy type treat and has since been drinking out of his water bottle for about the last 3 minutes with a few breaks between drinks every now and then. As of this moment, he has just decided to hop all around his cage and is now enjoying a full bunny flop.

So, he is a VERY different (and more like normal) bunny than I came home to find a few hours ago. Thank you all so incredibly much!!!! I think the water and gas med was the ticket! :bunnydance:
I'm so happy! That's great news! Don't you love seeing them flop - you know they are happy and content. :colors:

Latest posts

Back