Help with summer heat!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
right now I cannot remember what heat feels like, but from what I have picked up from other members, they fill water bottles, freeze them and put them in their bunny cages. Also gives lots and lots of water, when possible put the cages in a shaded spot or put a tarp like an open tent over the cages to provide shelter from the sun. If you can run a fan towards the cages to circulate the air.

I had that weather a few days ago! I froze two towels. and i have a butt ton of water bottles frozen for them. I changed everything almost every hour. I also gave them really cold water and one water bottle is big enough to have ice cubes in so i threw some of those in there

I freeze the gallon of water jugs. Lasts longer. Oreo, my mini lop gets hot a lot faster than my mini rex. I would think her fur and her ears are the culprit. The gallon jug stays frozen while i'm at work.. i also have the ac's on, but they really arent the best in my house, so I put the frozen gallon in there.. just in case.

I freeze water bottles and give them a bowl of water in addition to their bottle for extra acess.

Latest posts

Back