Help with name

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sabine

Reaction score
This fellow will be called Smokey if i don't come up with any better. I actually like Smokey it's just somewhat "obvious" Any other suggestions?
PHOT0022.jpg

what about Ashe/Ash... he looks like he has rubbed his nose in a fire place and got ash on his nose. it's slightly less obvious than Smokey!

or maybe a name to do with his personality... or a human name like umm Zac or Gerry or some other name that you like!

crystal wrote:
what about Ashe/Ash... he looks like he has rubbed his nose in a fire place and got ash on his nose. it's slightly less obvious than Smokey!

or maybe a name to do with his personality... or a human name like umm Zac or Gerry or some other name that you like!
I like Ash but I already have an Asha:)

Sabine wrote:
crystal wrote:

I like Ash but I already have an Asha:)

Oh silly me. I looked at some of the names under your name but I somehow missed Asha haha sorry!

what about charlie? that one just came to me, I didn't put much thought into it at all so I won't be offended if you don't like it... but I think it's a cute name for a cute boy bunny.

are there any other names on your shortlist? I hope we can come up with something slightly more original than Smokey... no offence!

My contribution is "Lupin/Lupine". I think s/he has the colorings of a wolf and the word lupine means "wolflike".

Or Charlie. I like that one, too. =)

ijRoberts wrote:
My contribution is "Lupin/Lupine". I think s/he has the colorings of a wolf and the word lupine means "wolflike".

Or Charlie. I like that one, too. =)
Is that right? That must be why Professor Lupin is named so in Harry Potter... cool!

Thanks for all the replies. I am still somewhat undecided and have also received news from the vet that his sick eye will always be disfunctional and can't be fixed. So he's going to be a one eyed guy. maybe: Captian Smoke:biggrin2:

irishbunny wrote:
Oh he's gorgeus! When did you get him Sabine? :inlove:
I got him on tuesday but only because he has a very bad eye and they weren't going to do anything about it in the pet shop.:( I posted about it in the infirmary

I like human names for my creatures usually. I will be adopting another soon and used babynames.com for some ideas.

Back