Help with litter?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

InternationalBunnies

Reaction score
Hi, does anyone know what kind of litter this is? I cannot read Chinese and I haven't used pellets before so I'm not familiar with it. ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1407823917.946638.jpgImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1407823937.223358.jpgImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1407823954.982601.jpg

To me it looks like wood pellet litter. When you open it up it should have a wood smell to it if it is. Don't know if China's version is the same as ours though, or what else it might contain.

I think it sounds safe to use from the translation description. I don't know if I'd flush it though! Ha Ha!

I use wood pellet litter for my buns. Love the smell and it masks the urine odor very well, even from my buck!

The smoke flavour part is weird, perhaps they were smoked dried and that's where the flavour comes from? It's not like it has a "sweet lavender flavour/scent" that is going to be added. I think it should be ok, though obviously if your rabbits take to eating it, I would take it away. When I first started using wood pellet litter with Bandit, he did sample one or two, but after that he's never eaten one since.

Back