Help with identifying type of rabbit

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ajdesigns

Reaction score
4E2FF713-36AD-4D08-AA1D-B97669CFD284.png 196EEF79-E8A0-4870-892F-64FDADD76B3A.jpeg Hi! So I found a baby bunny at a flea market last month and have been wondering what breed it may be and whether or not it’s a dwarf. The lady who was selling them said it was a miniature, but nothing else. But I’m unsure if that’s true. Alice is about 3 months old or a bit younger. The first pic was taken today and the second was taken on the first day I brought her home. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Agreed with Nancy. I think she may have a little mini Rex in her aswell because although her fur doesn't look velvet, it doesn't look harshly textured either

Looks mini rex to me. It looks to have rex fur (although not the best quality - you can still see some guard hairs protruding out), and the right build for a mini rex. When they said 'miniature' they might've been trying to say miniature rex or something (although, the official name for them is just "mini rex" not miniature rex)
I don't see any hotot in this rabbit. The color pattern is called Charlie, and you get it often when breeding broken (spotted pattern) rabbits together

Back