Help with fleas

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mdailey

Reaction score
A few of my bunnies live in a nice and spacious bunny run that is attached to a storage room. A while back I noticed some invaders (rats!) in the run and moved the buns into a portable pen since we have been experiencing a very mild winter in So Cal. The thought was I would set some traps kill the intruders and move the buns back but but in 2 months I have yet to catch anything. It appears when their water source left so did the rats. Today I went into the run to work on a light and almost immediately felt something biting my legs which turned out to be fleas. I have had dogs for years and haven't had any flea issues in 10 years so I was not prepared for this. Anyway ran out and picked up some Fleabuster's for the house but I have no idea what to do about the run. The floor of the run consists of flag stone and dirt and the attached storage room is all concrete. I need a safe and effective way to treat the run and was hoping I could call on this tremendous resource to see if anyone has any suggestions for me?

I'd look at the Adams Brand products, they are all natural and, though I have never needed to use them, that's where I'd look for safe flea treatments.

Latest posts

Back