Help? what to use to bun proof the house!?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lola13

Reaction score
So zentor is pretty good at ignoring cords in the house, but there are a couple that he just loves to move with his teeth. I've wrapped the cords up but they are still exposed. what does everyone use to cover the cords so that if they bite it, it wont hurt them or ruine the cord?

thanks for the help! -Alora

:wave:

In the hardware store they have a section of flexible tubing for plumbing needs. You can buy however much you need and then cut a slit down the sit so you can slip the cord in.

I protect most of my cords by putting up NIC grid fences around them. Especially for the tv, which has way too many wires to cover, this works really well.

Sebastian onlygoes forthe cord if they're plugged in. Luckily we caught on fast. We cover all the exposed cord in a flexible cord protector that you can find at Lowes or Home Depot. Petco also carry them but at a higher price.

You can also get cord protectors for ones that you have to run along the floor. It basically covers the cord and lays flat on the floor so you don't see the cords.

Thanks all for the ideas. I will go shopping today to try to find somthing to use. :] he really does ignor most wires, except for the one attached to his favorite fan, and the light that if plugged in next to it. :p

Latest posts

Back