Help - what is a binky?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeniseJP

Reaction score
I am new here but not new to bunnies.... but what is a binky? I know binkies for human babies were pacifiers...

Help! I need to be informed!

Denise:thanks:

A binky is a happy jump that a bunny does. They often twist their legs out to the sides and look a bit crazy!

[ame]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=G590RkFwVao&feature=channel_page[/ame]

That's a video of my bunnies in the garden, there are some binkies in there! :D

Oh, and moving this to the main forum as it's bunny related! :)

Hi Denise,

It's when your Bunny runs and the jumps up in the air and moves it's body in all directions. I hope this helps.

Susan:)

Abinky is when your bunn jumps up in the air and turns their feet a different way (its their way of playing)or flipping in the air:D
:happyrabbit:--------Nicole&Summer

Thank you to all - we used to call that "Scamperbunny" here - my Hollands loved to do that! I do miss that a lot - thank goodness I can get a bunny fix here until I find my Checkered Giant.

Was out cleaning my old cages and prepping a big hitch that was given to me when my adopted son's rabbit died. At least if there is not a bunny in the cage, I can make sure the cages are clean, sterilized and ready to go.

For our dogs, the binky is called the "Scamperpuppy.":D They bunch up and run like the dickens....

Thank you!!!:thanks:

Denise

Back