Help this guy find the perfect home! :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brimmhere

Reaction score
this little beauty is now in rescue.he is a silver marten. 6 months old male and such asweety! his owners released him due to the fact that he is unneutered and they didnt know how to handle his advances atthem. i tried to talk them into keeping him , just to havehim neutered and this behaviors would stop but they would not considerit. so now we are searching for a good home forhim. he is used to being indoors and is potty boxtrained. he is good with our other animals, and with ourchildren. he has not be spraying and does really well withhis freedom in the house :) im located in centralillinois. please help us find that perfect home for him as heis such a great little rabbit!

i was just informed that he may be black otternot silver marten! but either way he is a really beautifullittle guy! if interested in his adoption please let me know:D

Where exactly are you in Central,Illinois?? I live in Northeast Indiana. Don't knowif my husband will be up for another rabbit but I can certainly checkwith family and friends who might be interested in adopting.

Jamie

Brimmhere,

I sent you a PM with a few questions. I might be interestedbut not sure if it will all work out. Please let me know ifyou have any other candidates. How many buns do you own rightnow? Just curious.

Jamie

2 new beauties ready for adoption!

the first is cadbury he is a large florida whitemale he was trained to work with special needs children andis very easy to handle and so beautiful! he is also liter boxtrained!

second pictured is midnite. he is a black and white dutch. he was alsotrained to work with special needs children. very easy tohandle.

they both are very gentle rabbits ! and would make wonderful pets!

brimmhere wrote:
2 new beauties ready for adoption!

the first is cadbury he is a large florida whitemale he was trained to work with special needs children andis very easy to handle and so beautiful! he is also liter boxtrained!

second pictured is midnite. he is a black and white dutch. he was alsotrained to work with special needs children. very easy tohandle.

they both are very gentle rabbits ! and would make wonderful pets!

Shoot....I'm wanting a female....they arebeautiful!!! I'm wanting to add another female to the mix tobalance things out!

Latest posts

Back