Help someone has a bunny outdoors and there's a coyote nearby :( are repellents safe?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

borya

Reaction score
I feel unsure what to do here. There's someone who they keep their rabbit outdoors in a hutch. It seems a coyote prowls the area outside and stops to sniff the air. I am trying to do something to help their rabbit :( I thought of sending them a coyote repellent they could spray around the hutch, but are these safe to have around rabbits? Does anyone here have any advice? Unfortunately as this is not my rabbit all I could do is suggest keeping the rabbit indoors but I believe they are even already aware of the coyote and have not moved the bun indoors :( Which is why I'm trying to think of something i could send to help. Thank you so much for any advice

As long as the hutch is very secure and there is an enclosed area they can hide in, they may be alright. I'm not sure if coyote repellent is safe. It would depend on what the spray is exactly.

Back