help save 2 pit bulls!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katt

Reaction score
so people that are friends with me on facebook will have already gotten my request to join the group and help.

we are trying to gather people to sign a petition to help save 2 pit bull dogs that are going to be euthanized because they barked at a bike rider. the current update is they were going to be put to sleep tomorrow (1/8/10), but the owners appealed the courts decision and they are now awaiting another trial.

here is the facebook page (for anyone that i am not friends with)

http://www.facebook.com/#/group.php?gid=232537460739

and here is the link to the local story on it

http://www.9and10news.com/category/story/?id=147061

and here is the online petition that can be sign by any who want to

http://www.petitiononline.com/c2c3p5d8/petition.html

to anyone that wants/can help. . . thanks!

I signed the petition!

807 people have signed so far! I am deffinitely putting this on my msn(the main way of contacting me!) & twitter!

thank you, every name helps.

any help we can get for shelby and riley is needed. pass the word people!

I signed. It's over 1000 now. I hope it makes people pay attention!

It's scary that a dog can be ordered to be killed just becauseit frightened someone, to someone who doesn't know dogs any excited large dog could be wrongly perceived as treatening, and of course, we all know if they were Labradors there would likely have been no seriousaction taken! :grumpy:

our goal is to hit 2000 by the 15th of jan. that is their retrial date.

it is scary that they want to put down 2 dogs for barking. i hate the thought of it.

keep up the good work everyone! and thank you sooo much!

i signed too

just over 1700!!!

this is so awesome!

keep up the signing people. . . pass it to friends and family!

I signed as well. Hopefully some local animal rights group will make a huge fuss.

My family has three very large dogs. None of them are pitbulls, but they are all mixed and could be considered "bully breeds". These sweet creatures do bark sometimes, and are often worked up by bicyclists. I think the worst offenders are actually those small neurotic yappy dogs. You dont see anyone trying to put them down...its just so wrong.

I was 1717

About 5 years ago we had a Pomeranian and it bit my sister and she went to the hospital so animal control had to come(even though it was my sisters fault not the dogs lol) and took pictures and we had to keep him on our property for 30 days.

I don't think the dogs should be put to sleep but the owners should be severely fined for their dogs being loose. People who don't care for their dogs properly give the good ones the bad rap. My friends have the most sweetest deaf pit. He understands sign language :p

Latest posts

Back