Help Pam!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaspberrySwirl

Reaction score
Okay Pam, I've been patient....Sebastian is nownearly 4 months old and this "baby coat" is still growing LIKECRAZY!!! I trim an inch or so off every two weeks (he isgetting much better about enduring it). He has never, ever,really shed. We are in Kansas for crying out loud!My fingers and toes are still crossed, but does this mean probably hewill always have all this long hair????? It's incredibly softand very beautiful but GEEEZ what a pain in the rear end!

Here's a photo from earlier today (before his haircut, but only two weeks after the last one!)
dd8m

Isn't Sebastian the little guy who had normalfurred siblings? "Fuzzy" (wooled) Hollands are rather commonas most lines carry the wooled gene. Looks like that coat ishere to stay. Because the softer wooled coats of the fuzzyHollands mat rather easily, it's a good idea to keep them trimmed down.

Pam

P.S. He shouldn't eat Fruit Loops for breakfast -- too much sugar LOL :)

ThanksPam! Yep, we know he shouldn't eat that sweetstuff. That's why he only had a couple. That facewas hard to resist!!!

Back