HELP NEEDED!!! RABBIT'S GOT A SLIGHT RUNY EYE AND IS SNEEZING!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carnations

Reaction score
Snow, is 1 month old. I noticed that he has got 1 eye a bit swallown it's not exactly swallown bit just a bit. And he sneezed also, I thought it was for only one time, but my brother told he has sneezed around 7-8 times continuously yesterday. What should I do, I'm gonna take him to vet for sure... But is there any tips you guys wanna suggest apart from vet care... Something like dos and don'ts.. πŸ€”
Thank full to you always πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡
P. S attaching some photos to get a better idea!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20200902_074943.jpg
    IMG_20200902_074943.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_20200902_075039.jpg
    IMG_20200902_075039.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 9
Snow could have allergies, or it could be an infection. @JBun always has good medical advice.

If I were you I would take him to the vet ASAP, before this turns into something worse and/or could damage his eyesight, etc. If that is not an option, try flushing the eye with this if you feel comfortable doing so. I'm not too sure on what is causing the sneezing, it could be allergies as mentioned earlier... try changing the source of hay and make sure their cage is dust-free by running a vacuum around.
Wishing you the best!

Back