Help needed naming my holland lop bunnies!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinysMom

Reaction score
I don't have individual photos yet but I'm going to share a collage so you get an idea of what they look like.

I've decided that since hollands are SO inquisitive and love to explore/investigate things...I want to go with names of detectives / police chiefs, etc. from tv shows (maybe books too - I don't know).

I have two girls and five boys. I will be keeping three of the boys - the broken tort and two of the torts (one from each mama). I will also be keeping at least one girl.

The only name I've sorta decided on is the broken tort - he will either be Columbo - or Magnum from Magnum, P.I.

HELP? Oh - and I HATE naming animals .....so any help is appreciated.

1499_062216_400000000.jpg

Nancy Drew, Sabrina Duncan (Charlies Angels),Jessica Fletcher (murder She Wrote),Kelly Garrett (Charlies Angels),Grace Hart (Miss Congeniality),Jane Marple (Agatha Christi Novels),Jill Munroe/ Chris Munroe (Charlies Angels),Sara Sidle(CSI),Samantha Spade(Without a Trace),Catherine Willows (CSI) Lots of Girl names to choose from!

I was going to use Sara Siddle but my daughter doesn't like her - and suggested Tempe for Temperance Brennan of Bones.

So "Kissy" - the doe I know for sure we're keeping - is going to be Tempe!

My husbands favorite author is Robert Rankin and he writes about a private eye named Lazlo Woodbine. Lazlo would be cute. But I think you should not bother naming the broken boy as you are sending him to me anyway :)

Oooh - I like Lazlo a lot....I almost like that name for the broken tort buck....who is staying a TEXAS resident...

Ya see...He is way to cute for Texas. I just don't think your state can handle all his cuteness. Plus how often do you kiss his nose? It does not look like his nose is being properly kissed. Lazlo is super cute though :D

Eh....we're the second largest state....bigger than yours....so I think we can handle his cuteness.

And his nose is very much properly kissed even though he HATES it. (He sorta likes pets though...if they're followed by oatmeal).

Personally, I think Daisy Mae is too cute to come live with you - she needs to come here too....

Also Veronica Mars, Hercule Poirot, Remington Steele (even if that does sound a little like an inappropriate "stage name"!) but definitely Magun for Magnum PI. Also Precious from the No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency.
What about investigative reporters too like Anderson Cooper, or NCB's Brian *swoon*.

The doctor (Doctor Who)

River Song, the woman the doctor always come to when ever she calls for him.

I am originally from Alaska born and raised. Only someone raised in the snowy wilderness could properly handle his cuteness. He would not hate nose kisses if they were done professionally from a expert bunny nose kisser. He can sit with Daisy Mae when she gets here. They will look cute together. He is just so darling! Does he ever stop parascoping? The pics where his paws are on the bars are the cutest!

I_heart_Fraggles wrote:
I am originally from Alaska born and raised. Only someone raised in the snowy wilderness could properly handle his cuteness. He would not hate nose kisses if they were done professionally from a expert bunny nose kisser. He can sit with Daisy Mae when she gets here. They will look cute together. He is just so darling! Does he ever stop parascoping? The pics where his paws are on the bars are the cutest!
I had a long talk with him today after he got an extra- special nursing (mama nursed just him as the others were asleep and he woke up and was thirsty ... I guess).

He doesn't want to leave his mama and go that far away....he thinks she's a BEAUTIFUL mama....in fact...here's HER photo...

[align=center]
1499_092353_350000000.jpg

[align=left]Also - he knows that here he'll be one of the two (or three) main HERD BUCKS and he is looking forward to breeding and says he' can't do that with an octopus watching....just too distracting.

He also assured me that it is TOO HOT to have his bunny nose kissed - properly or not. When it hits 100+ here no one wants their nose kissed....they just want to sleep on top of each other and enjoy the air conditioning.

He says that Fraggles is welcome to join him here.

He is probably going to be named Columbo or Magnum still - looked up about Lazlo and thought about it - but wanted a name more people would recognize since he'll be one of the main herd bucks.

He's still trying to decide if he wants the trenchcoat look or the Hawaiian shirt look...

:p
[/align][/align]

Btw - the broken buck periscopes a lot but he doesn't do it all the time. However - out of all the babies - he does seem to have the most "personality"....although the one beside him in the big picture periscopes a lot too and has an adorable personality.

Latest posts

Back