Help...need transport help

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maherwoman

Reaction score
Hey guys...

I'm trying really hard to find out if I can find someone able/willing to help transport Twinkle boy to us. I haven't yet talked to Danny, but his answer hinges on whether we can get transport help, as Twinkle's over 5hrs from us, and I KNOW that is just not something he would be willing/able to do today.

So, I need to know ASAP if someone can help, but I'm not sure where to turn. I've put an email out on PetBunny and the Bunderground...but what if people that could help get digests and thus don't get the message until tomorrow?

How would I be able to get help here, and still be assured my baby would actually GET to me (as in, the person is trustworthy enough not to STEAL him instead of transport him)?

Help??

The first thing I'd do is call the phone number and talk to Heather. Tell him you're willing to foster IF you can get transportation.

I think she's gone to the town that the bunny is in - if she know she has a foster home or adoptive home lined up - she can probably at least get him out of the shelter...

I'm betting they coudl find a way to hold onto him till they could get him to you too.....

Peg

Okay, cool...

I've called and left a message with their bookkeeper (hehe), and she said that heather will probably call me back momentarily.

Fingers crossed...looks like we probably have a transport that's able to at least probably get him halfway!

Also, pray Danny says yes! This little boy lept out at me...I'm hoping it all works out...

I just reread the ad - it sounds as though they will help w/ the whole transportation thing...

If you need a reference - don't forget to tell her you're one of the mods on this forum and I'm sure all of us would vouch for you...

Peg

Aww...thank you...that is SO much appreciated...

It's so odd...how one bunny can leap out of the page at you...and call your name specifically...I feel like he needs us, specifically...

Latest posts

Back