HELP !! my dog retrieved a baby rabbit

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bugspert

Reaction score
ok, I was outside and the long and short of thestory is that my dog retrieved a baby jack rabbit... it is real tiny(teacup) and I dont know what to do with it, I cnat let it go, it wontsurvive, and I cant find the nest..
WHAT DO I DO? ;)

If you're from Wisconsin, you can give it tome. ;) If you plan on caring for the bunny, takethe advice of the others on the board.

Stay online. Someone will have some advice for you here.

Welcome Bugspert,

Wild rabbits can do fine on their own if their eyes are open.It's really best you take it to a wildlife rehabber because in mostcases, when tried to be raised in captivity, they don't makeit.

You might look into the following website.

Rescuing Wildlife Rabbits and Baby Rabbits:[url]http://www.wildliferescueleague.org/report/nova_rabbit.html[/url]

-Carolyn

Thank you carolyn, I was unsure what to do. Ionly found her at about 9 a.m. I was told that if I take her to theSPCA, they will look after her... by no means do I wish a pet rabbit...I have 2 dogs and 2 cats now, and that is enuf at this time as I haveno place in my home for another animal... altough I care deeply for anyanimal, at this time something like this is not my bag..

LEA

Latest posts

Back