Help my bunny please

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danielle_92

Reaction score
Hey

My rabbit is currently very ill with possible kidney failure ... I have entered her into a competition to win a lifetime supply of vaccinations and 2 annual healthcare checks but I need YOUR HELP.

We need over 190 likes on her picture on facebook. Could you please like her picture https://www.facebook.com/Vets4PetsB...3264555757147/643263579090578/?type=1&theater IT IS FREE TO LIKE AND WOULD MEAN SO MUCH, ALL YOU NEED IS A FACEBOOK ACCOUNT.

We are currently the only rabbit in the competition, Lets show them that rabbits are as cute as any other animal

Thank you sooo much in advance,
Danielle x

Last edited:
Thanks Vanessa I appreciate it so much ..... when sharing it remind people the like on your status does not count it has to be Oscars actual picture on companion care vets ballymena that has to be liked for your vote to count ...... we need another 115 likes at least to win

I see some of the people I sent it to liked it also. You are at 59 likes so far. I just sent it out to 5 more friends and will try to hit some others in a bit!

Vanessa

Latest posts

Back