Help me with names?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarah93

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

So as some of you may know I dont have definite names for my two baby lionheads, a buck and a doe. I was originally thinking maybe Lea and Aslan, both mean lion.
But then after I got them and spent time with them they just dont feel like a Lea and Aslan lol

So do you guys have any names suggestions?
I like kind of unique human names for my animals, most of the time.
I mean it doesnt have to be like John or something, I have just never liked naming my animals things like spot, or fluffy lol.
For example some of my dogs names are Roxy, Libbey, Lexus, cat; Kyrie. Then my parrotlets are Eva and Wallie.
I just like names like that :)
Kind of different and unique but not to simple ;)

I'm also hoping to get another doe here in little under two months...so I'll have to think up a name for her too :)
Or I might only just stick with two...I dont know :p

So if any of you have suggestions I'd love to hear them! :)

Sarah

lol
Well I guess thats where I'm fortunante that I dont have any children yet ;)
But Chase and Shae are cool, I like Shae.
Idk, I think names that mean lion could be cool?
Or is it just weird?
not a lot of names that I like mean lion though.

I've always loved the names Nala, Kovu and Kiara from the lionking...
but if I get a dog I kind of want to name them Kiara or Kovu. Or both if I get two lol.
Not sure why I like them as dog names...
Nala and Simba would be kind of cool, but I dont know how I feel about Simba, I like it but then I dont lol
And if I get another rabbit it will feel like a love traingle...so it'd be weird to have names of couples and then another name...haha
so I dont know....and yes I am very strange :p

Maybe I should just stick to two for now?
And get another later if I want too...but I do want to breed and bring a more variety into the babies I produce. And having two does would be the smart way to go concerning that...
haha I dont know.
Either way I will love them all and all three will get tons of attention :D
lol

hhmm maybe.
I kind of like the name Ariel...but I dont love it.
I have to love it...
lol

Its hard to explain the kind of names I like.
Like I love Kiera and Makaela.
But to much cause I kind of want to name my future dog Kiera and maybe my daughter Makaela lol

So idk...names like that?
its hard to explain...:p

Aww yeah :)

I dont know how I feel about pair suggestions if I get another doe...cause then its kind of weird lol
cause they're a pair but then theres a girl on the side...lol
I know, I'm weird :p

I dont know if I should even get another doe?
I wanted one to have more variety when I breed.
But I dont know.
Maybe I should just wait?
Maybe if I go for a pair and only stick with them I might just go with Simba and Nala...
lol
I dont know, haha

What colours are your bunnies? That is important I think...

I saw a picture of a lionhead called Auslan and I thought it was the best name for that particular lionhead because he was a tan colour, like a lion.

You could go with Nala and Auslan (maybe Aussie could be his nickname), rather than Simba and Nala which is totally predictable.

Another suggestion for the boy is Leo... Leo the Lion haha

pictures would definitely help :)

Ha ha you guys are cute :D
I dont know why...but you are :p

Yes, the tan vienna marked in my picture is the buck I was thinking about naming Aslan. And I was thinking of naming my doe Lea, which is the feminine form of Leo.
And I agree...Simba and Nala are pretty predictable :wink

So I dont know...maybe I'll just stick with Lea and Aslan...lol
And I will post pictures as soon as possible :)
I dont have any on this computer cause I'm at my sisters house, until later this afternoon.
So I'll try to get some off of facebook and post them on here...:)
Which me luck!
lol

How do you post them onto a thread like this?

Ok guys, so I uploaded a few pictures :)
Go check them out under S! :p

Now I just have to figure out how to put them in a thread...
lol

And I'll add some in the rabbitry :)
But right now even?
When I'm still months away from breeding?

Ok, so I finally got it through my thick head how to do this...
And I'm supposed to be in the generation of technology...
I know how to add pictures onto forums, cause I did it when I was on forums for my parrotlets.
Anyways...I remembered photobucket! :p

Hope you like the pictures
:)

So the sablepoint is my doe Lea, the vienna marked buck is Aslan.

LeaAslan2.jpg

What is this?? Its not like the rest...? lol

Lea1.jpg

You can tell they're bored of me already :p

LeaAslan1.jpg

Aslan2.jpg

Don't worry, I've made their home more interesting sine this picture. With a box to hangout in with lots of hay and I've added a litter box...putting their new and improved corner one in tonight though...With critter litter :D

AslanLeaincage.jpg

Aslan hanging out with the breeders son before I got him :)
Aslanwithbreedersson.jpg

Lea2.jpg

Checking out the camera while hanging out on my lap :)
Aslan1.jpg

My dad wants to name the Bonnie and Clyde...
After the two married bank robbers from the 1800s lol

I was trying to stay away from couple names though...since I'm probably getting another doe...what would I name her?
The other doe?
lol
jk :p

Hey there! You should get another cage. I know you say you want to breed them, but if you leave them together like that, you'll end up with babies before the doe is really old enough to have them safely. Plus they will probably start fighting soon. Also, do you know if your lionheads are really breeding quality? I mean, they're cute as heck, but the doe doesn't really look like she has much of a mane.

In any case, I think Aslan and Lea are great names. Much nicer than Simba and Nala :) Ariel would be the perfect name for another bunny because it means "lion of God" and it's pretty.

Sarah, I just saw your thread about your lionheads over in the Rabbitry forum, so ignore what I asked about them :)

Latest posts

Back