Help Me Please :3

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What colors are the parents/grandparents? The "sooty fawns" might actually be tort otters.

Pam

you could give them a bathe with tepid water use from a kettle and let it cool right down. itg may just be slower if the rest are open give it another day just in case maybe he is lazy :p

yup are they out of nest now? I had to get a carrier the nethies are a nitemare if you put them on a table top they throw themselves off very like lemmings!! keep any nice dry fur to put back in nest again though :)

is the nest wet or dirty? if it is clear out and put back with fur then if its pretty clean for the 1st week I just clean the cage around the nest and leave nest well alone.

when you have them picked out just have a look and feel :)

Aww, they are so cute!

Sooty fawn = black tort, by the by, not sure if anyone pointed that out. Sooty fawn is a UK term generally. I'm pretty sure you'd say black tort in Canada.

They are so cute, how are they doing?

Hmm that does seem odd, I hope someone who's experienced that before can offer you some good advice!

Just wanted to post my pics of the sooty fawn/black tort kits I had, just because they were so cute! I am sure your kits are too pale and they have all that white, so must not be tort.

DSC05079.jpg

This really shows the colour pattern quite well:

DSC04800.jpg

Latest posts

Back