Help Me Please :3

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sterling Lop Rabbitry

Reaction score
Ok do sotty fawn kits have like greyish ears and noses? I have some kits and there are 2 fawnish with the grey markings on the nose and ears, so would that mean they are sotty fawn or just fawn?

lol ok ill just post a pic of the litter in general :) i would do them individually but it i cold outside :p

Sorry this one isnt that great, but ill get more in a couple days when their eyes are open :)

155oztw.jpg

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww they are soooo cute :0) I see what you mean about the gray on teh ears I havent ever bred lops so I havent really seen sooty fawn but I would guess thats whats coming through there.
WHat colour is the one wit its butt in the air? it looks like it could be blue or opal but hard to tell in the picture

im honestly not sure about the one with the but in the air, im hoping opal but he/she seems a little too dark for opal so i think he/she is a blue. I plan on keeping one of the sooty fawns, well if ones a doe lol. I also have a litter of mini lop/french angora mixes they are adroable, i have noe recent pictures of them but when i do ill be sure to post :)

The booty babe does not seem to show any lines. If you could show it's head I could tell you. Is it's ears laced and it's underside white/cream?

I would say sooty fawn. I always thought sooty fawn was just a fawn with bad coloring, correct me if I am wrong.

no we arent talking about the one with the butt in the air :p, we are talking about the fawnish ones :) the one with the bum in the air is a blue :p the fawnish ones are the sooty fawns :)

Would you guys like if i got some more pictures :)

YAY!!! baby bunny butts!

They are all really cute... and if this was an emergency I wouldn't harass/post but I love the babies! I don't care what color they are! :p;)

ok here come the pics i just have to upload them, i was wondering why there was only 4 in my angora/lop miz nest, and i checked and one crawled out and he froze, poor little bugger was frozen solid, i couldnt warm him up if i wanted too, he was like a rock :(

Blue Baby (Bum bunny :p):
166bvuv.jpg

2j436sj.jpg

Sooty Fawn:
9k11yu.jpg

dwf6aa.jpg

Black:
1z4zfk0.jpg

1zg92tx.jpg

Agouti (Wouldnt Hold Still Just Opened Eyes :p):
2it0j07.jpg

By the way, the agouti baby was throwing its head around is that a good thing? And the rest look like they are ready to open their eyes but they havent yet, they are all 13 days old, should i give them another day and then intervene?

:adorable:

Just adorable!!!

Denise

They are beautiful :D:D
Are the eyes sticky or just still shut? if they are just shut give it another day or so then you could gently bathe them if they look ok though they may just be fooling ya :p

Latest posts

Back