Help me pick a dress!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irishbunny

Reaction score
Soo many nice dresses, I hate the fact that I can't try them on so I don't exactly know what they look like :(

Anyway, my measurements:

UK size 8 (think that is US 6)

Height: 5 ft 8 inches

Weight: 112 lbs.

Might help you visualize what the dress would look like on me lol! Some of you are probably good with fashion.

Oh and it is a Sex and the City themed 21st birthday party I need it for

image1xl.jpg

image1xl.jpg

The front looks like this but I want it in that dark coral colour

image2xl.jpg

image1xl.jpg

That is all for now, I have like 100 dresses to look at

I like #2

Also, I think you might be a bit off on your US sizing. I'm 5'7", 130# and a Junior's 7 or Women's 4 or 6 (depending on the brand) so I would expect you to be smaller based on your height and weight.

I like number one, but it also depends on your bust size!

I am 5'8, 155, Size 9/11 US, A size D cup, and a really small waist but really large hips. So dresses have to have a small wait and flare out for me..

You must be really small though! I can't imagine being that skinny at 5'8!

I am a really small bust size too, runs in the family :( lol. Most of the dresses are boob tube style so that kind of sucks. Number 2 & 3 are my fav but I'm going to have another look online and see if I can see more. I'm looking at dresses from asos.com and they have so many! I guess I am thin but not really thin as in ew thin if that makes sense lol!

I tried on this dress the other day, I loved it but my size and it is the smallest size, they had every size except the smallest. I tried the next size up and it was so baggy looking :( I was sad I loved it.

I'm going to go look at more dresses and I will post any other nice ones I can find, it is really hard to make a decision.

I love number 3, I would say go for it. :)
Is it on ASOS? I will have to look! Though I really don't need to be looking at dresses as I am broke! I don't really like buying dresses online though since the fit can be so off, I never know what size to get.

21st Birthday Party, Sex and the City themed so I need a nice dress since everyone will be very dressed up :)

I really like the last one too and pretty much decided to get that one but I just checked and it is sold out in my size, as usual :rollseyes

Michaela wrote:
I love number 3, I would say go for it. :)
Is it on ASOS? I will have to look! Though I really don't need to be looking at dresses as I am broke! I don't really like buying dresses online though since the fit can be so off, I never know what size to get.

Yup it is :)
Ya I know I have no money either so I have to put the hand out to the parents :p

irishbunny wrote:
Yup it is :)
Ya I know I have no money either so I have to put the hand out to the parents :p
I am now looking at ASOS adding all the dresses I like to the basket, I'll ask my mother if she wants to buy me at least one in the morning!

I know what you mean about the sizes though - it's so annoying when you've picked out something you really like and you go to add it but they only have big sizes left! Happens a lot on that site.

I have never used ASOS before, but from what I heard it is reliable enough. The sizes thing happens to me on every site and even shops! Every size except size 8, unless they are just after putting them out on display I have no hope lol!

irishbunny wrote:
I am a really small bust size too, runs in the family :( lol.
Me too! I'm a 34 A, but it doesn't run in the family... I'm special :)
Of course I also have really broad shoulders and hips, so it's hard to find clothing wide enough to fit my shoulders and hips that doesn't gape in the chest.

Myia09 wrote:
I like number one, but it also depends on your bust size!

I am 5'8, 155, Size 9/11 US, A size D cup, and a really small waist but really large hips. So dresses have to have a small wait and flare out for me..

You must be really small though! I can't imagine being that skinny at 5'8!

Wow...you and I could be body twins, I am the exact same! BUT...I have big legs too, all the sports I played growing up :grumpy:

As for the dresses, I really like the first one, it's different! You can do many great things with the right bra :biggrin:

I quite like the first one but I'm not sure if it is the right style for the party.

I'm kind of stuck between

image1xl.jpg

and

image1xl.jpg

I can't decided

Latest posts

Back