Help me name my Bunny....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigBunny

Boomer Bunny
Reaction score
I've spent ALL day with my new bunny now and i just feel Mr Bunny or Mrs Bunny just isn't cutting it for a name.... so i have done some googling and made a short list of names that I like.... but now which one to choose. what does everyone else like ???
here is my list

Ollie.
BigFoot.
Snickers (after my favourite chocolate)
Chomper (because he doesnt stop eating.
Aussie (because we come from Australia and in fact he was born on AUSTRALIA DAY !
Billy (common name here for pets and also a aussie camping billy can)
Boomer (means kangaroo)

Any other suggestions or what do you like..... I'm starting to lean towards Billy or Boomer at the moment.

heres a photo to show you what he looks like to see what suits.

handful of bunny.jpg

I like Snickers and Chompers! Lol cute bunny!

Boomer is cute!

When I see him I keep thinking along the lines of Nemo... Nomnoms, Nobby... for some reason. Lol

nomnoms is more than appropriate. he eats sooooooooooooooooo much. just doesnt stop. and because he continually eats he poops soooooooo much . been pooped on several times and peed on and it hasnt even been here for 24 hours yet .

This is a very cute bunny and it may be hard to find a name as cute and him ;) but I like...Aussie

We settled on BOOMER ! Boomer Bunny ... :) Most people i talked to at work and friends picked BOOMER! it suits him perfectly.

I LOVE Chompers :)

But Boomer is awesome too! I have an Indian Ringneck Parrot named Boomer, but she is named after Battlestar Galactica ;)

Back