Help me choose a name?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kora

Reaction score
BC525791-C903-499F-8AE9-9B39828407D1.jpeg 4F867395-FC73-4D8C-965D-74D92CEC811D.jpeg Hi! I’m getting a bunny soon (I’m going to be a first-time rabbit owner; wish me luck!), but I’m extremely indecisive and can’t decide on a name. She’s a pointed sable Holland Lop (I think that’s the correct color term), and I’ll be picking her up when she’s ready in a couple of weeks.

I like to stick with an astronomy theme when naming my animals, so here’s a list I’ve put together:

• venus (f)
  • neptune (f)
  • cordelia (f)
  • halley
  • pheobe (f)
  • capella (f)
  • vega (f)
  • polaris (m)
  • sirius (m)
  • astro (m)
  • apollo (m)
  • altair (m)
  • pluto
  • auva
  • galileo (m)
  • jupiter (m)
  • eridani
  • solstice
  • saturn (m)
  • dusk
  • dawn
  • indigo
  • milkyway
the ones that don’t have an m or f next to it are names I consider to be unisex :) Tell me your favorite names, and help me pick, please! Thank you!

I like Pluto, Jupiter, and Dawn. Good luck!

I look at the bun and think Marble! But, Milkyway, Halley, maybe Comet?

Good luck - cute bun!

Polaris, Astro and Solstice are very pretty and not names you hear very often..she's a lil cutie, good luck with your fur baby[emoji173]️[emoji195][emoji172]

I know it’s been a couple of months, but I chose the name Comet for her. :) She’s doing very well, and thanks for all the suggestions!

Latest posts

Back