Help? Larger Lop needs a new home! He's too big for my place!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Babybunnies_x

Reaction score
I was recently given a "Holland Lop" bunny. When he arrived at my place however he was much larger then any holland lop I've ever had. I fully believe he is not one, but a bigger breed of lop.

He's maybe between 5-8 pounds.

The HUGE problem is I don't have room for a large bunny.
He's about the size of a small, full grown cat.

I've also developed a fear of his mouth as I have a polish dwarf bunny who is tiny so his mouth in comparison just seems giant to me and I've never had bigger breeds.

I need him to find a good home. He seems clean, calm and friendly He's just too big for my tiny room.

r27tqx.jpg

Aw, he looks exactly like my Pip, who also ended up being a much larger rabbit than I expected. Best wishes in finding the big cutie a forever home.

My hands are full, otherwise I could of helped since I live not to far away from you. Have you posted an ad on kijiji?

I would love to know where you got the grid from that your bunny is sitting on, just above the shavings. I have been searching all over for something like this but cant seem to find any.

You can get flooring like that (although not color/coated) at most feed stores or hardware stores. I wouldn't recommend them for most bunnies though since they can cause sore hocks (especially in rexes). Hopefully you find a good home for him! If I weren't over a day's drive away I'd be sorely tempted to bun-nap him!

Latest posts

Back