Help identifying our bunny-boo :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharron

Reaction score
Hello there!

Haley suggested I post a couple of pix of our "mystery bunny" in thisforum for help with breed identification. She fits "most" ofthe characteristics of a Holland Lop except she doesn't have theshortened face and body. Her face and body are longer andleaner. We do know she is a "broken smoke pearl" lop of somesort and were hoping y'all could help with the specifics if there areany!

Here's a side view of her. As you can see, she was a bitnervous about being set out on the step before breakfast but she wasvery patient and let my daughter photograph her :)

Thanks in advance for any help you might be able to provide :apollo:

She weighs about 2.5 pounds. Isn'tthat too big for a mini lop? Maybe she's a mini lop andholland lop cross? She looks a lot like one of your bunnies-- I was looking at your bunny pix earlier :D

Mini lops are larger than Holland Lops and weigh more than 2.5 pounds.

I'm not good at breed identification or I'd try to help more.

Thank, Pam... That is what we'vealways thought. One year at the Skamania County Fair we saw acouple of Holland lops -- one with the same markings as Precious andanother that had her facial features and body style. Eversince then, we've figured she might be a Holland lop.However, with the report my daughter's been researching, she's bumpedinto bunny photos that look exactly like our Precious, so she thoughtmaybe she might be something else.

Thanks for the help! :bunny18

Latest posts

Back