Help! Dimi is becoming a teenager :-(

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

napagirl

Reaction score
So Dimi has been an angel up until about a week ago. I think she is at her full size now, and is ~5-6mos old. She was always so good when it came time to pick her up from free roam. NO LONGER! It took both my husband and I over an hour to catch her last night in just the living room! She used to run from me, but shortly hunker down for me to pick her up. Not the case anymore. But what is worse, is that when I am carrying her to go outside, she now STRUGGLES to jump from my arms. She is VERY strong and stubborn, and I am afraid she will fall and hurt herself. I can use a carrier for awhile... what a pain tho, when she used to LOVE being held.

She is scheduled for a spay in 2wks. Will this bring back my sweet, minding rabbit? Or is this the "grown up" personality she will have from now on? I am prepared either way, and love her dearly either way. I just want to know if the spay will change this behaviour.

Thanks!

Back