Help--Biting

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoLittleBuns

Reaction score
I know I just posted but I have a question.......

Bentley gets super excited when I sit on the ground. He will run around and jump and sniff me. But he just came over and was doing the running around thing, but he kind of nibbled me. He licked my arm and I didn't think anything of it, but then he nibbled and it kinda freaked me out. I pushed him away and said his name sternly (like I do when he's doing a no no) but he kept coming back and trying to nibble my arm. Why is he doing this? I don't want to get bit.....Is he just really really excited or is something wrong with him? (he's never bitten anyone before)

Hes playing with you. My doe does it and she was really aruond many humans are handled by them because the breeder has many rabbits. We keep our rabbitry small so we can give each bun attention they diserve so I take my buns to my bed while I watch tv. Bell my black otter is crazy!! She will bite if felt threatened or because shes tasting something.

It seems our bunny nips to see if it is human so he can likc the flesh. it nvere hurts. He will nip if you like play to rough and kinda hold him down on the carpet, so I don't fo that.

Latest posts

Back