Hellooo from Australia

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lgwood

Reaction score
WOW what a fantastic website, so glad I joined. We recently lost our first bun Marlo, we are heart broken and were looking for answers when I stumbled on this forum. Well done everyone, such a world of knowledge that will help us with raising our 2 new male Netherland Dwarf Lop buns - Artemis & Coco - Artie is very adventurous, outgoing and mischievous he warmed to us straight away. Coco is a smaller rabbit who is happy to sit in the back ground and snooze and is extremely cute.
Marlo was also a Netherland Dwarf but he was very reserved, didn't interact with us much, we feel he had a rough start at the breeders, we always felt we rescued him rather than buying. He was happy though and had plenty of love and free range in the house and outside in the yard, was always lounging around and happy on his belly, we miss him terribly.
I look forward to chats with you all & will probably be ask some stupid questions at some stage.
Lindsay

Attachments

• marlo - Copy.jpg
    marlo - Copy.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20191111_122553359.jpg
    IMG_20191111_122553359.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20191111_122519059.jpg
    IMG_20191111_122519059.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 9
Back