Hello

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jas

Reaction score
Hi every one.

I would like to know breed of my bunnies Jack & Jill. They are one of New zealand White, Florida white or an American Rabbit. What I understand is that Florida Whites were developed from Newzealand whites and same may be true for American Rabbit though American Rabbits come in different colors. Mine are pure white with red eyes. Here is a pic of them. View attachment 45789Jack & Jill.jpg

Hello! Welcome to the forum! I think they are New Zealand whites. Have they been spayed and neutered? I would get that done soon because Jill might get pregnant. How old are they?

I would separate them at 10 weeks because he can get her pregnant as soon as his testicles drop (12 weeks). Females have to be 5 months before they can get spayed and males have to be at least 12 weeks. After you get them spayed/neutered they will need to be separated for 1-2 months to recover from surgery. After those 2 months, you will need to rebond them. Here are a link and video on bonding: Bonding Bunnies.

What does their diet look like?

Back