Hello!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RavenousDragon

Reaction score
While I am not new to rabbits, I'm new to this forum. I'm currently in veterinary school.

I have two rabbits and a cat currently. All of them came from "euthanasia lists" from shelters due to either aggression (both rabbits) or health issues (the cat).
The rabbits are Brandy (dwarf mix) and Whiskey (mix of so many breeds, I can't actually tell). Whiskey is our newest, and is still prone to biting and fear issues (both Brandy and Whiskey have long histories of abuse). The cat's name is Mushroom, and she loves the bunnies- they get along very well. All three of them do numerous tricks and are leash trained (training is one of my methods to reduce fear in extremely fearful animals).

Thanks for listening and I hope to meet you all soon!

Since you asked- the brown one is Brandy (just turned 3!), the cat is Mushroom (obviously. She'll be 4 soon), and the black and white one is Whiskey (he's about 1.5 years old).

Their "birthdays" are technically assumed, but we celebrate them anyways. :littlecake

4-19.jpg

Picture0528161743_1.jpg

Very cute. Our last 2 came from out of state thru the "Bunderground Railroad" and "Operation Roger" and were both slated for euthanasia because of behavioral issues. They are both fine and very good boys--just needed someone who understands bunnies and can train them how to behave. The real problem with them is that they were originally with someone that knew nothing about bunnies and , like so many people, the bunny will train you if you don't train them.

Back