Hello!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3bunmom

Reaction score
I am blessed with a big bun (Flemish sandy, neutered) named Bronson, a medium spayed mixed doe named Pneuma, a wee satin black mix (neutered) whom we fostered then adopted, Harey Potter. Here is Harey practicing piano. Three parakeets sing us together through our days.

View attachment 1447499452841.jpg

Awe! Harry so cute! I'm a huge Harry Potter fan! I used to have a Flemish Giant he got bigger then my cats in less than a year! But unfortunately he died of the snuffles😢 Are satin rabbits really that soft!?

Do any of you guys know Niki and Gabi? They are twins and they have a YouTube channel and they looks exactly like there Gabonci!

Thanks for the welcome! 😊 🐇 i find Rex softer, more velvety than satins, which are more slick and smooth than soft. Oh, rabbits have such a variety of fur textures and my fingers have just always craved the feel! 😊

That's a big checkered giant! Years ago I showed Flemish and we went to Sedalia, MO: I had never seem so many checkered giants! They seem more appreciated in the Midwest rather than here in the Easy. Very fun rabbits!

Latest posts

Back