hello!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dcborne

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm new to rabbits online and I just wanted to introduce myself and my bun and hopefully get to know some other people. My bunny's name is Phoebe and she is a 3 year old dwarf mix. I adopted her about a month ago from a rabbit rescue center. She's the first rabbit I've ever owned.

Phoebe's previous owner was really old and wasn't able to take care of her so he gave her up. I found her on the Magic Happens Rabbit Rescue website and instantly fell in love with her! The best part is that she was already litter trained XD

We went all the way to another city on a saturday afternoon to adopt her at a pet store. Now that i've had her for a while, her personality has really come out. She has quite the attitiude XD but for the most part she's a very sweet, well behaved bun and I love her to pieces! :bunnyheart

Tell me more about your bunny(s)

Welcome to RO! This is such a great place for advice and it's really good for first time bunny parents :)

Your bun sounds adorable :D It's great that she's a rescue rabbit. It sounds like she's found a loving home.

I breed and show rabbits and have 6 at the moment. All 6 are Mini Lops and vary so much in personality!

Latest posts

Back