Hello!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bethandbunnies

BethandBunnies
Reaction score
Hi guys!

I'm new here (obviously)!
My names Beth and I'm the proud owner of two gorgeous bunnies wilbur and willow :).

Wilbur is just over 1 and a half and is a black otter mini lop.

Willow is our newest addition to the family, who we brought home only today!
She's a tiny 8 week old bunny and my main reason for joining is because I was hoping you guys could help me figure out her breed. Me and my partner have wanted to get wilbur a buddy for a while now and now we are settled in a new, bigger flat we thought it was the perfect time. She was part of an accidental litter of a bunny belonging to a slightly irresponsible owner who already had far too many rabbits that weren't neutered. She mentioned that the dad was a 'cinnamon' breed? But I'm not sure what the mother was but she was a tan colour with dark stripes. If I've done it correctly, there should be a photo of little willow, so any help would be really appreciated!

Thank you ! 🐇

Hi, we had rabbits on the farm went I was growing up.
I want to have a few now.
Has anyone had a problem signing in to any sister sites?
I have had problems with 2 out of 7 & was wondering what I did wrong.
I have been on one site for 24 months with no problem.

She does have to colouring of an Agouti definitely, but her face and ear shape is a bit different, her nose is more pointy and her ears are a lot longer and wider at the top..maybe she was a cross ?

Sent from my iPhone using Rabbit Forum

Hello there and welcome to the forum. I agree that she's a mixed breed of some sort, very hard to tell.

Latest posts

Back