Hello!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jayme

Reaction score
I just got a mini rex-lionhead mix female bunny last week. I had a bunny when I was younger, but I just recently got this girl, named Clover. I'd love some people to help me make sure I'm doing this all right! :)

clover.jpg

Welcome, I am new here too. Not sure how old your bunny is, but from what I heard they should be a bit older before giving veggies and such. But he is sure cute!

Agree with above poster, adorable bunny! But yes, they should be at least 4-5 months old before you start introducing greens, at which point you want to do it very slowly with only a small torn off piece of leaf at a time, otherwise you can upset their tummies and they can go into stasis.

Welcome! Clover is so very cute and I like the name! Feel free to ask any and all questions you have. The people here are friendly, supportive and well informed.

Welcome to RO. What an adorable little bun, love the name Clover. Hope to see more of her on here.

I wish there was a cool story behind it but it came from a google search haha

Latest posts

Back