Hello

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeelowsBunnies

LeelowsBunnies
Reaction score
Hey guys I would like to introduce myself, I am Leesa and new to owning a rabbit. I got Jelly from a pet shop from the breeder there when he was 7 weeks old he is now 10 weeks old and going great, loves to lay down and cuddle before bed and jumps around during the day. I have gotten him to use a litter tray in the first 3 days I had him, which is great :D :litterhealthy:
I have also got him used to loud music as my partner always plays it loud, and he doesn't mind car rides either I take him every where I go, so If i'm staying at my partners house Jelly comes with me, and as soon as I get to my partners I open the carry case and he jumps out and binkies every where, loves it there.
I love my Jelly, I call him my Jelly Belly <3 and I cant even go to any store with out getting him something lol. I love spoiling him all the time.

:happybunny:

Jelly sounds like quite the character! Welcome to RO! We would love to see pics!

Welcome to RO! :)

Jelly sounds like a spoiled little bunny. Its great that he is using the litter box. My Ash still poops all over the floor :shock:. At least he still pees in the litter box. Can't wait to see pics of Jelly I'm sure he's adorable.

Hi and welcome to the forum. I recognize you from the other rabbit forum. I love Jelly Belly.

Latest posts

Back