Hello!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mthomas

Reaction score
Hi
I have been a long time user of these forums but have never needed advice that was not previously answered. Thank you all for the help, your questions and answers have proven to be helpful over the past few years.
I have a female bunny Mini Rex/New Zealand albino. She is a house bunny and very smart with a huge "Rabbitude" of course. We wouldn't trade her for the world. so now I am headed to your forum for advice.

Welcome!!

Lots of great help here, this is a forum full of bunny lovers and bunny gurus :)

Post pics if you want. We'd love to see Flash!

hi, i have 2 indoor rabbits. one male and one female who i am in the middle of bonding. they are called bev and bubbles and are both rescue rabbits. ive had bev a year and a half and bubbles 2 weeks. ive bonded rabbits before but these 2 are going to take a bit longer. will post some pics soon. :D

I need to make a video of he having a bunny-tantrum. she is so adorable throwing things around when she wants some attention. your bunnies are adorable:bunnysuit:javascript:emoticon(':bunnysuit:',%20'images/emoticons/rabbitsuit.gif')

Latest posts

Back